One of my goals for 2018 is to read one non-fiction book per month. I took a look at my “To Read” list on my phone that is steadily growing, and chose the 12 books that I have been wanting to read for the longest.
Here they are!
- Rising Strong – Brené Brown
- The Pursuit of Purpose – Tal Ben-Shahar
- Change Anything: The New Science of Personal Success – Al Switzler, David Maxfield, Joseph Grenny, Kerry Patterson, and Ron McMillan
- Daring Greatly – Brené Brown
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck – Mark Manson
- The Road Less Traveled – M. Scott Peck
- Braving the Wilderness – Brené Brown
- The Places that Scare You: A Guide to Fearlessness in Difficult Times – Pema Chödrön
- Wellth: How I Learned to Build a Life Not a Resume – Jason Wachob
- I Thought It Was Just Me – Brené Brown
- Taming Your Gremlin: A Surprisingly Simple Method for Getting Out of Your Own Way – Rick Carson
- Awaken the Giant Within – Tony Robbins
Have you read any of these titles? I’d love to hear your thoughts!